A break from the stressful everyday life, relax, come down and still do something good for the skin – what is more relaxing than a beauty evening. Best with the BFF and a good movie.
In addition to manicure and pedicure, one thing must not be missed – a peeling with a suitable mask afterwards.
Peelings and peel off masks are the fast helpers among the beauty products. In just a few minutes, they cleanse, tighten and soothe our skin, moisturize and ensure the perfect glow.
Those who like it fast can buy both peeling and peel off masks. However, it makes, as I think, then only half as much fun. A bit of mixing and squish awakens childhood memories 😀
Short Beauty etiquette
As nice as masks are, more than twice a week you should not apply them, because too much care is just as bad for your skin as no care at all.
It is always said that the skin needs much more care in the winter because of the cold and dry heating air, but also during summer your skin is quite stressed. Instead of the cold, the heat causes stress and the dry heating air is replaced by cold, dry air conditioning. Therefore you should use during winter rich masks and in the summer rather a moisturizing peel off mask.
A peeling before application increases the effect of each mask, because the cleaned, fat-free skin can absorb the active ingredients much better. By the way, the peeling provides a radiant complexion.
The only problem: often there is no suitable peeling to your peel off mask. This may mean even more different substances and thus even more stimuli for your skin. Another reason to make both peeling and peel off mask yourself 😉
DIY: Self made activated carbon peeling
Your skin is constantly renewed, especially in summer. After 28 days only you have a whole new skin – and that without realizing it. Constantly you lose skin cells and so comes step by step the new skin to the front. The hook on the matter is that the skin lacks the glow. With a peeling you can accelerate the whole thing a bit and remove already dead, but still adhering skin cells. This stimulates the blood flow and the gray veil disappears – welcome to Summer Glow!
What do you need for your DIY active carbon peeling?
3 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoon oil
1 teaspoon Charwhite activated carbon powder
Yes, the Charwhite activated charcoal powder can be used not only for brushing teeth and get whiter teeth 😉 Instead of strenuous scrunch carbonated tablets, you already have a finished powder without chemicals.
The sugar provides the right peeling effect while the oil concurrently cares for your skin. If you have very sensitive skin, you can also replace the sugar with yogurt 😉
Instructions DIY self made activated carbon peeling
1. Mix the sugar with the activated charcoal powder until the whole sugar is colored black.
2. Slowly add the oil while stirring. Depending on consistency, you can also add less oil. The peeling should not be too fluid, since it would later become quite “dirty” 😉
3. Done! Yes, as fast as that. Put the peeling best in the refrigerator, so it is later on really nice and refreshing.
4. Put the peeling on your face in circular movements and then take it off with a warm, wet cloth. As a result, the pores are cleaned and opened even more.
DIY self made activated carbon peel off mask
The hype surrounding the black anti-blackhead masks does not stop. Almost every shop offers one of the not so cheap masks. Exactly here is already the problem – activated charcoal peel off masks are quite expensive. After the cool post from Yu, I also wanted to make an anti- blackhead mask myself. First I just tried it with her recipe and everything worked out great. Then I became bolder and always mixed new ingredients until I had created the optimal mask for me.
What do you need for your DIY Activated Peel Off mask?
2 Normal Peel off masks of your choice (e.g., Balea)
1/2 teaspoon Charwhite activated charcoal powder
1/2 teaspoon Healing
1/2 teaspoon aronia berry powder
The normal Peel Off Mask is your base. Natural, moisturizing masks are suitable for this purpose. These are, of course, much cheaper than a charcoal peel off mask. Normally two masks are included in one package. You will need both.
Charwhite’s activated charcoal powder must also not be missed here 😉
Healing earth against red spots is already tried and tested. Especially with very oily skin this earth will work miracles. It “sucks” so to speak sebum, bacteria and dirt from your skin. This ensures deep skin cleaning.
Hardly any material is currently being researched as the Aronia berry. In addition to the many vitamins, it also has a detoxifying effect. It tightens the skin, prevents wrinkles and ensures the perfect finish.
Instructions DIY self made activated Carbon Peel Off Mask
1. Press both masks into a bowl and add a teaspoon of Charwhite Activated Carbon Powder, Healing earth and Aronia Powder.
2. Now stir and mix until everything has become a black smooth mass. Empty the spoon once over the bowl to see how sticky or liquid the mask is. If it is still too liquid you can add some powder.
3. Put on the mask with an old brush. Normally everything can be rinsed well, but so you are on the safe side 😉
4. Let the mask dry for about 30 minutes. Once dry, you can open your mouth wide. So the mask loosens around the mouth and you can simply pull it off.
5. Remove any residue with a warm, damp cloth and give your skin a little moisture with your favorite face cream.
Actually, quite easy, isn’t it? 😉 Have you ever made a mask yourself? If so, what is your favorite recipe?
Did you like this DIY? Then share the contribution or save it as an idea for the next girls’ evening.